The Coig launches FREE membership offer for tourism businesses
The Coig are pleased to launch free membership for a limited period only. Businesses taking advantage of the offer can: receive regular updates and news on what is happening within tourism; extend their reach online through The Coig website and mobile app; participate in campaigns and marketing initiatives; attend upcoming industry workshops and events; have their voice heard at regional and national level; and link with other businesses across the west of Scotland to share information across the tourism business community. Please take a look at our latest press release: https://bit.ly/JoinTheCoig.
Become a Partner Business of The Coig from only £120 per annum.
The Coig was created to attract a new community of visitors to this simply stunning part of Scotland by highlighting all the things to see and do, in and around our towns and villages, and promoting these destinations using a series of 5 new touring routes around Ayrshire, the Clyde Coast and Clyde Islands.
Why become a Partner Business?
Listing on The Coig Website and Mobile App
- Partner Businesses will be shown as an Official Partner Business on The Coig website and mobile app.
- Partner Business listings include 160 characters of text for a short description (displayed against the maps), 10 high quality photographs shown in a gallery to showcase your business and an opportunity for extended promotional copy (up to 500 words) on your business page.
- Listing on The Coig Interactive Map on website and mobile app.
- Direct link through to your own business website for enquiries and direct bookings.
- Link to your social media pages/channels
Permission to use ‘The Coig’ in line with brand guidelines
- The Coig and route logos and use of trademarks to promote your own business
Social Media Promotion
- Social media promotions throughout the year and unlimited sharing of The Coig content sharing where relevant.
The Coig Map
- Partner Businesses on all routes will be given priority as stockists of The Coig Map (the map is free to visitors).
- Advertising opportunities on The Coig map.
PR & Marketing Activities
- Priority list for Press Trips, PR/Marketing activities, and consumer enquiries; this could potentially lead to national coverage and also direct bookings.
- Opportunity for joint marketing activities with The Coig
- Regular business newsletters and updates.
- Networking opportunities at our business engagement events.
What does it cost?
|Number of employees||Annual Fee|
- All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (£) and are subject to VAT at the current rate when invoiced.
- Partner Businesses of The Coig may request to have more than one listing on The Coig website and mobile app. For example, businesses may wish to list their hotel and restaurant separately or some businesses may have more than one property or outlet and wish to list these separately.
- The annual fee shown above is for one business listing. Each additional listing will be charged at £50 + VAT.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.